Have great fun dodging arrows and trying to shoot your friends, work colleagues and family.
- Suitable for ages 11+
- Perfect for team building or corporate events
Pricing (1-6 people)
- Arrow Tag – 1 hour $25
- Add Arrow Tag with Paintball $15 for an hour
How to Play Arrow Tag
Objective: Shoot the opposing team until all are out
- 2 teams of 6 players or less (minimum of 3)
- Games last 2-5 minutes on average – you get to play a lot of rounds in each session!
- Each team starts on one side of a neutral zone and has bunker obstacles for cover
- Every player has 1 bow
Read the rest of the rules ...
All arrows begin in the centre neutral zone (just like dodgeball)
Every player eliminated from the game counts as one point for the opposing team
A player can re-enter the game if one of their targets is knocked down or an arrow is caught
The game ends when one team is completely out
Is Arrow Tag dangerous?
No. We provide all players with face masks, and offer optional chest protection. Being hit by the foam tipped arrow feels like having a low-speed tennis ball thrown at you.