Have great fun dodging arrows and trying to shoot your friends, work colleagues and family.
- Suitable for ages 11+
- Perfect for team building or corporate events
- Arrow Tag – $35pp for 1 hour
- Add Arrow Tag to your paintball package – just $25pp for 1 hour
Arrow Tag available by request only. Contact us on 0800 132 101 or [email protected] to enquire.
How to Play Arrow Tag
Objective: Shoot the opposing team until all are out
- 2 teams of 6 players or less (minimum of 10)
- Games last 2-5 minutes on average – you get to play a lot of rounds in each session!
- Each team starts on one side of a neutral zone and has bunker obstacles for cover
- Every player has 1 bow
Read the rest of the rules ...
All arrows begin in the centre neutral zone (just like dodgeball)
Every player eliminated from the game counts as one point for the opposing team
A player can re-enter the game if one of their targets is knocked down or an arrow is caught
The game ends when one team is completely out
Is Arrow Tag dangerous?
No. We provide all players with face masks, and offer optional chest protection. Being hit by the foam tipped arrow feels like having a low-speed tennis ball thrown at you.