skip to Main Content
Back To Top
House Rules and Safety
- Children aged 18 and under require supervision.
- Parents/Guardians need to be on site at all times during the booking, they can watch games, or they can relax around the BBQ areas.
- No children under the age of 18 are to be dropped off, then collected when their game is finished.
- All players must be 11 years or older to play paintball
- Laser Tag players must be 8 years or older to play
- Low Impact Paintball (junior paintballing) players must be 8 years or older to play
- Goggles must be worn at all times when not in safe zones
- DO NOT pick up any unused paintballs lying around our facility.
- SAFE ZONE: No guns are to be brought into our Safe Zone deck area from the fields. (Does not apply to own gunners).
- NO SMOKING around the desk & BBQ areas. The designated smoking area is beyond the toilets.
- SPECTATORS: Do not enter the fields unless you have a mask on. Please see our friendly staff if you would like to view games.
- NO VIOLENCE: There is to be no violence on our premises.
- NO REFUNDS: You will be unable to get a refund if you have used your paintballs or opened your paintballs. If your team has been removed off the field due to not abiding by the rules you will not receive any refunds.
- PAINTBALLS: All paintballs must be purchased from Lock N Load, unless agreed to in writing by Lock N Load Management.
- RESPONSIBILITY:We are not responsible for any items lose on our fields or left behind. Please leave all bags and clothing in your cars. We can hold keys, phones and wallets behind our counter.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to play
Own Gunner Rules
- All markers must be chronographed below 300FPS
- A barrel bag must be on your marker at all times when not in use (no barrel plugs)
- All air systems must be New Zealand legal with a current LAB or SP LAB number and in test (3 Year for Carbon Fibre, 5 Years for Steel) or they will not be filled.
- All air systems must be filled by an approved filler
- All paintball markers must comply with New Zealand law and be Semi Auto (i.e. One shot per trigger pull) or Pump Action only (No Ramping or Full Auto Modes allowed).
- Players will be split into two equal teams
- Player will start their game with marker barrels touching the start point
- Game starts on whistle or buzzer and last for required amount of time (announced by the referee).
See full rules
- Players objective is to shoot the opposing team, players are eliminated when they are hit with a paintball and it breaks on their body, goggles, marker or any equipment they are carrying.
- Players may call a “paint check” if they are hit but are unsure if it has broken.
- Eliminated players must call “HIT!” place their hand on their head as quickly as they can to their dead box, then place their barrel bag on the end of their marker.
- Players objective is to get the flag, at the centre of the field and take it to their opponents start point (like a try in Rugby)
- The game ends when either a) all of the opposition are eliminated, or b) when a team has successfully hung the flag on the oppositions start point
- 2 teams of 6 players or less (minimum of 3)
- Games last 2-5 minutes on average – you get to play a lot of rounds in each session!
- Each team starts on one side of a neutral zone and has bunker obstacles for cover
See full rules
- Every player has 1 bow
- All arrows begin in the centre neutral zone (just like dodgeball)
- Every player eliminated from the game counts as one point for the opposing team
- A player can re-enter the game if one of their targets is knocked down or an arrow is caught
- The game ends when one team is completely out