Check out our latest vacancies below:
Payroll, HR & H&S Administrator
Butterfly Creek is a highly innovative tourism and hospitality venue located close to Auckland Airport. We enjoy a lovely setting with ample free car-parking and provide first class facilities.We are currently seeking a mature, reliable and experienced Payroll officer with HR experience and confident knowledge of H&S aspects to support department managers across our 3 companies at ‘Butterfly Creek’ , ‘Rocket Ropes’ and ‘Lock n Load Adventures’.
We’re happy to hold your CV on file, and will get in touch if anything suitable becomes available.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Fundraising and Sponsorship Applications
Lock n Load Adventures is a private organisation and has supported various fundraising events through its donations program. Due to the volume of requests received annually, please kindly follow the guidelines below when submitting a request.
Submit your request via the online Application form below, and allow up to one week for a reply.
- Priority is given to education providers that have booked school visits for 2+ consecutive years
Allocation of tickets is generally considered on a case by case basis, but as a rule of thumb we offer One family pass for two adults and two children including the Grunt pack
We do not provide donations for:
- Organisations fundraising on behalf of another organisation
- Private functions requesting gift bags or door prizes
- Individual requests such as for private events
- Political, fraternal or social organisations, research or travel grants.